Bi Sexual Chats

Bobasecomp1979, 30 y/o,
Status: - The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Activity: 22 hour(s) ago

AD

Bobasecomp1979 Photo Albums

• freecamxxx sites
    Freecamxxx Sites

Bobasecomp1979's Video

Couples sex webcam, Views:5651
Add 09.06.2013

Bobasecomp1979's details

Profile Info
I amwomen
Looking formale
Your real name
Bobasecomp1979
My birthday
My match age
18-24
Interests
Films
Dekalog
Artist / Bands
Franke Dean
Essays
About myself
Why donT you find out. I would like to add that I donT read the profiles that have missing pictures. Hello,,,I believe IM a very passionate and caring human being,, so IM told,,lol,,love my Family beyond words,,they mean the world to me,,and friend as well,I like sharing my views and problems with my partner,,and he would listen and support me,,and I in turn would be his greatest listener and supporter,,,I want to believe that I could talkto him about anything,,Now,, here are certain things that I like,,love dancing,,like swimming,,walking through a forest,(If thereSno bears around,,lol),,country music,,,oldieS,,some blueS,,and,,romantic tuneS,,thereS nothing like a romantic dinner out at a quite cafe by candle light or just relaxing at home for dinner,(But also by candle light),,and cuddleing,,I love to cuddle,,and of course a glass of wine would be nice,,IM a very touchy,feely kind of person,,I like my partner not to be afraid to show how much he careS for mewhether it be in private or puplic,,I thinks thereS probably a lot more to say,,,but will talk about that more intent with my partner,,Thank you for reading my profile,,Hazeleyes.
More Info
Desired RelationshipFriendship
Common interests to shareFull moons, Audrey Hepburn, Watermelon on a summer day, Trying new things.
Social
Occupation
Administrator
ReligionJainism
EthnicityAssiniboine
Children1
DrinkingNever
SmokingNever
Physical Features
Height5' 6" 167.64 cm
Body TypeHourglass
Eye ColorGold